Scatterpoint is published by the UK Microwave Group, succeeding the former RSGB Microwave Newsletter following a transfer in July 2004.
Access to current copies is one of the prime benefits of UKuG membership.
There are around ten issues a year as a few months may be combined into a single issue.
Its principal editor is Roger Ray G8CUB
- Scatterpoint can be downloaded by current members in PDF format.
- Download instructions for members: Click Here
Articles and news items for Scatterpoint should be emailed to: scatterpoint(at)microwavers.org
- As a service to the wider community, UKuG makes older copies available on the menu picks below.
Feel free to link to this archive using: http://www.scatterpoint.org/
- Note: The archive is released in annual blocks - so for example the 2018 editions are not released until end of 2019.
Back copies prior to archive release are not available unless a back-sub is paid.
- Backscatter - A Technical Compendium of articles from 1999 to 2006 is free to download
- UKuG Proceedings - Click for some early proceedings: 2004/5
- EME2012 Conference -The Online Proceedings of EME2012 are also worth a look!
- Scatterpoint Index - A consolidated index of articles for 1999-2019 is here:
- Please respect UKuG and Author's copyrights as all rights are reserved - and do not mirror these files!
- If you plan to reproduce an article exactly as per Scatterpoint then please contact the Editor, otherwise you need to seek permission from the original source/author.
You may not reproduce articles for profit or other commercial purpose.
Many UKuG members are also subscribers to the
UK Microwaves and
UK Beacons Groups,
but note that these are not owned by UKuG